11/11/10

Computer Magic


Those of you who follow this blog and specifically my posts (AllejandroPablo or "AP") may have noticed me mention a couple times that I am a graphic designer and enjoy the design aspect of many things. I also enjoy music. So obviously when these two are combined in some manner, I get a raging "hard-on", if you will. That being said, I have been known to show certain biased to those (including music artists) who have a background in graphic design (via Toro Y Moi aka Chaz Bundick). This leads me to Computer Magic. Computer Magic is Danielle ‘Danz’ Johnson. Quite honestly, I don't really know shit about Computer Magic except for the following:



1. Danz is from upstate New York and now resides in Brooklyn.

2. Computer Magic has been making demos and putting them up online, there are no official hard releases (yet). She has two digital EP's out, and available at their website.

3. Danz also has experience as a graphic designer so seeing that her music is electronic and she has a gd background, I find the name "Computer Magic" to be quite appropriate and fairly astute. Then again I'm a sucker for clever play on words.

So yeah, not much is really known about this band. Computer Magic is electronic and I enjoy their/her sound. Because of the latter, I thought I'd share it with our ensemble of readers.

Computer Magic : About You

Computer Magic : Hiding From Our Time

Everyone Feels That Way Sometimes by Computer Magic

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little disappointed.
    I was hoping this post would teach me how to turn stuff to gold with my Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is not a computer :D

    ReplyDelete