3/31/10

Aloe Blacc: "I Need a Dollar"


Aloe Blacc is a relatively new Neo-Soul artist (a genre I was way into in high school and still hold a fondness for) out of California that is blowing up thanks to this song being the intro to the new HBO show "How to Make It in America". I figured I would celebrate some one making some legitimate R&B instead of singing the choruses of Flo-Rida songs. It's a pretty cool tune and it has gotten me to listen to a few of my old favorites of the genre which haven't gotten a lot of play lately. Check it out.

Aloe Blacc: "I Need a Dollar"

As a little bonus here are a couple of older jams that have been in rotation of late.

Anthony Hamilton: "Charlene"

India Arie: "Video"

3 comments:

  1. Just a short bio on Victor Rasuk, star of "How to make it in America"

    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2836458/victor_rasuk_up_and_coming_star_of.html?cat=2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete