3/10/10

Toro Y Moi "Talamak" video





I haven't written anything about Toro Y Moi, which is a shame but give me a break, I have been out of the country for a few months. Since I have been gone, I haven't had much time to reflect on the awesomeness that 2010 is bringing us in music so I guess I'll try to catch up. I guess you would put Toro in the category of "chillwave" artists like Neon Indian and Washed Out. His debut came out at the end of last month and "Talamak" is one of the top specimen on it. When I throw on his music I can just close my eyes and picture those warm summer evenings late into the night spent with good friends and maybe near a beach. I find that the production value in Toro Y Moi's music superb and beautifully crafted. As for the video, it's pretty simple but very well done and visually pleasing. I'm a fan.



Talamak - Toro Y Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment