5/3/10

New Wolf Parade album EXPO 86


After seeing their live set with Pistol about a year and a half ago after the release of At Mount Zoomer, I have to say I'm pretty excited about this one. Wolf Parade has announced that their new album Expo 86 will be released on June 29 via indie powerhouse Sub Pop.

An interview with Wolf Parade co-leader, Dan Boeckner can be read here via Pitchfork. You can stream two new songs from the upcoming album, "Ghost Pressure" and "What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had to Go This Way)" down below. I have to say this is probably the coolest album cover I have seen in some time. Not to mention how much ass these two new songs kick. It's a sincere amount. I dig it yo.

Wolf Parade - Ghost Pressure

Wolf Parade - What Did My Lover Say (It Always Had To Go This Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment